Prohibited UsesTriton Hosting, LLC strives to maintain a high-level of service, and a lot of customers depend on our high standards of quality. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of the laws of the State of Florida or the United States is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Child Pornography - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age
- Copyright Infringement - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Copyright Infringed Materials
- DoS/DDoS Facilitation - Source of (Distributed) Denial of Service Attack
- Forgery - Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header
- Fraud Site - Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public.
- Identity Theft - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information
- Infection - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms
- Phishing - Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense
- Spam Email - Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
- Spam List - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam
- Spam Site - A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web
- Spam Ware - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
- Spamhaus - Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity
- Terrorist Site - Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
- Toolz - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
- Trademark - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
- Warez - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Crackz, Hackz, KeyGenz, Serialz, or Pirated Software
- Any other material Triton Hosting, LLC judges to be threatening or obscene.
Fair Usage: Virtual Private Servers (VPS)Users are responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space, RAM, or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the virtual private server (VPS) does not violate such requirements or exceed normal usage limits, Agreed Usage, or other limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. Triton Hosting, LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but Triton Hosting, LLC does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. Triton Hosting, LLC reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds the any such allotment.
Triton Hosting, LLC reserves the right to determine any kind of unfair or inappropriate usage of any content which may result in immediate account suspension. We may require you to upgrade your package in order to continue using our service if your usage becomes too demanding.